General Taxable Income.

  • W-2 Form(s) for Wages, Salaries, and Tips

  • Interest Income Statements: Form 1099-INT & 1099-OID

  • Dividend Income Statements: Form 1099-DIV

  • Sales of Stock, Land, etc.: Form 1099-B

  • Sales of Real Estate: Form 1099-S

  • State Tax Refunds: Form 1099-G

  • Alimony Received or Paid

  • Unemployment Compensation Received

  • Miscellaneous Income: Form 1099-MISC